Monday, February 27, 2012

Perfection? I think not.

We all have a standard of living that we expect people to meet. Although our views on what that might be vary from person to person, it is still there.

But what gives us the right to tell people how they should live? 
Why is it people constantly talk about other people, when their lives have nothing to do with each other?

Even if we THINK we know what is best, does that come with proof? Does it come with truth?

Pregnancy & parenting are the TOP the charts in my book.

If you DO NOT have kids or you are not pregnant -- keep your opinions to yourself no one likes to hear advice from people who don't know what they are talking about.

If your a new mom, rest assured you DO NOT have all the answers.

I have had TONS of people give me advice & tell me what they think is best for me & my child, but really have no idea.

I think my method of parenting is far from perfect -- FAR. But I am raising my child the best way I know how, with love.

Though it may not be the way everyone else does things or maybe it is, but who is to judge me for that? She is fed, healthy, clean, taken care of & loved -- is that not enough? No. To some, maybe more than most, there are things I do wrong. Why is it their business? It's simple -- it's NOT.

Vaccines, feeding & sleeping methods seem to be on the list of things I do wrong. 

I am constantly feeling like I have to defend my self & why I do things the way I do, well I am not doing it ANY more. 

Alexa had a doctors appointment today for her 6 month well visit & she is doing great! She is 14.1 pounds & as healthy as can be & I discussed with her doctor things that I have heard I SHOULD be doing & he assured me that NO I should not, because of her size, we are doing everything just fine. Not perfect, but doing good.

When someone chooses to have children, whether they are married or not, whether they have a job, a car, or own a house. No matter their relationship status, no matter how long they have known their partner -- how is ANY of that YOUR business? If it does NOT directly affect you in some way -- how about butting OUT? Please save the welfare talk for someone who cares enough to listen, because I have heard that same song & dance a million times before. If you get taxes back -- your not REALLY paying anyone's bill like you think ... just sayin'.

If someone works & they put into the system just like you do, well then you still aren't footing their bill, they are, right? I mean, get real -- it's life & that is the way the world turns.

If you don't live other people's lives so you really shouldn't care so much about what goes on in it. 

In the grand scheme of things, I bet all these judgmental people who claim to be so perfect & act like they have the perfect life, aren't so great & while the rest of the world lives here in reality, it will be a hard fall when those others get bumped off that high horse.